Asphalt Driveway Installation Services
Asphalt Driveway Services in Lincoln, RI
Asphalt Driveway Pavers
Do you own a home, apartment complex, or business in the Lincoln, RI area? Asphalt driveways are immensely popular for a number of reasons. Asphalt pavement for your driveway is affordable, durable, and while it will require maintenance every now and then, it is still a great choice for your home or business.
At Toscan Construction, our expert driveway pavers are here to provide a professional asphalt driveway resurfacing or installation. Our driveway pavers are certified contractors who know what we’re doing!
Contact the driveway pavers at Toscan Construction today for a quote on your asphalt driveway.
Asphalt vs Concrete Driveways
Need an asphalt driveway installation or resurfacing service? There are many benefits to home and business owners choosing asphalt for their driveways. Asphalt driveways are:
- Safe: Asphalt driveway pavement provides high skid resistance. In addition, the high contrast of its dark coloration and the road markers gives drives good visibility in any weather condition.
- Smooth: Asphalt driveways are smooth and provide an even, much safer surface to drive on. Smooth roads also allow for better contact for your vehicle’s tires, and overall, drivers enjoy riding on a smooth surface.
- Cost: Asphalt driveways are more cost-effective than concrete driveways. Asphalt does need periodic maintenance from time to time, however, the benefits of asphalt usually outweigh the drawbacks. Read more here about the signs that your driveway needs resurfacing.
Is a concrete driveway installation your preference? For those who want durability, or have a certain driveway style in mind, you may instead opt for concrete. Here are all its benefits:
- Long-lasting: While the cost upfront isn’t as low as asphalt, it is longer lasting. They also require very little maintenance than an asphalt driveway does.
- Load-bearing capacity: When it comes to handling heavier loads, concrete wins over asphalt. If your business has heavy trucks, trailers, and loads overall, you’ll want to choose concrete for your driveway and parking lot areas.
- Customization: Homeowners may want to customize their driveways with unique designs and vibrant colors. For example, residents may choose stamped concrete to mimic the style of luxurious brick or cobblestone driveways.
Driveway Installation FAQs
As you browse for options for your driveway, likely, you can expect to pay between $2,392 and $6,514, although it could be higher, depending on the material used and area covered. Hiring a pro can make your driveway a better, more functional, and a more long-lasting driveway. Contact us to get a quote on your driveway pavement service.
When compared with concrete driveways, asphalt driveways have the upper hand when it comes to price. Asphalt is a great alternative to gravel and it also sets very quickly. Contact Toscan Construction today and and we will provide an estimate of the overall cost of how much to pave an asphalt driveway.
If you have a concrete driveway, you likely have, or have had oil stains. Here is how to clean oil off a driveway:
1.) Start by pouring a thick layer of baking soda over the oil stain on your driveway.
2.) Next, let the baking soda set for about 30 minutes.
3.) Using a bristle brush, work out the oil stain with vigorous scrubbing.
4.) Next, wash away the baking soda using clean water.
5.) If necessary, repeat this process to work out the oil stain.
Contact Us For Driveway Installation Services
Toscan Construction provides FREE ESTIMATES for our asphalt and concrete driveway services. Prior to starting any work on your driveway, we will ensure that you will know what you are getting. Toscan Construction provides competitive pricing for our pavement services. We also hire professionals with years of industry experience. Give us a call today at 401-333-3456 for all your driveway installation needs!