Professional Pavement Services in the Lincoln, RI Area
Residential & Commercial Pavement Services
Need pavement services done for your residential or commercial property? Toscan Construction is your source for professional pavement services. Whether you need a new parking lot, a tennis court paved, or a concrete walkway, we guarantee you’ll like the finished product.
Asphalt Pavement Services
- Residential driveways
- Commercial parking lots
- Private roads
- Subdivisions roads
- Tennis courts
- School blacktops
These are just some of the asphalt pavement projects we have worked on. Contact us for a quote. The team at Toscan Construction can handle any asphalt pavement service you need!
Our Pavement Services
When you need us most, we’re here for you. From minor pavement repairs to much larger projects such as new installations, removal, and replacement, our highly skilled contractors will be happy to handle your project. We can make repairs to your existing pavement or create a beautiful new driveway, road, or playground. Whether you want to install, resurface, or add onto your existing pavement, our team will get the job done with a careful eye for detail. We stand behind our work!
In addition to pavement services, Toscan Construction can also handle concrete projects. Learn more about the pros and cons of asphalt vs concrete here. Please contact our team to find out more information about our pavement and concrete services.
Pavement Contractors You Can Rely On
Need expert pavement contractors to handle your project? No matter the size of your job, you can count on us for all your paving and concrete needs. Our professional contractors use only the best materials. Not only that, you’ll get the right contractor for your job.
With Toscan Construction, your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! Contact our team today to get a quote on a pavement service!
Asphalt Pavement Installation/Replacement
- Dispose old asphalt/materials. Our residential services includes removing and disposing of any old asphalt or other materials that may be present. We will dispose any old asphalt at a licensed recycling facility.
- Inspect the base. Once our team removes the asphalt, we will inspect the base. A minimum of 6 to 8 inches of base is required. Should the base not meet the requirement, we will add any gravel as needed and compact in preparation for the new asphalt driveway.
- Compact the gravel. We will compact the gravel using a roller. The roller is 10,000lbs and can achieve up to 97% compaction.
- Install base binder. Once we have compacted the base, we will install 2 inches of asphalt base binder, which consists of ¾ stones blend.
- Install asphalt finish course. To complete the asphalt pavement installation, we will install a 1 ½ inch thick asphalt finish course, that consists of 3/8 stones. All the equipment we use for the residential pavement service is up-to-date.
Why asphalt? Asphalt pavement provides safe and sustainable solutions for roads, parks, residential properties, commercial parking lots, and more. We also provide concrete services. Unsure of which to choose? Please contact our team today!
Contact Our Company
Emergencies happen, make sure your pavement contractor is there for you when you need them the most. Along with getting a free estimate, you’ll also receive our 24 hour care. We’ll also work with you and your busy schedule, to make sure you’re taken care of in a timely manner. For free estimates on your next paving or concrete job contact or email us today.
Our team is committed to excellence in the work that we do. Please see examples of our asphalt pavement services below. Ready to get started on a pavement project? Call our team today at 401-333-3456.